My office is here to help veterans who have questions about their benefits. If you have tried to work with the VA and have run into problems getting an answer, we might be able to help. Many common questions about federal benefits for veterans, dependents and survivors can be answered in this online VA booklet or in this brief summary of available benefits. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?